WHO WE ARE
Legalis strifes to deal with the cases entrusted while offering the largest guarantees of quality as possible. This means that work should be carried out selectively.
In this case, it means that the office will only deal with cases within the sectors of company law, business law, economic law, transportation law, social law, traffic law, insurance law, social and economic criminal law, criminal transportation law, administrative law and cross-border disputes.
The office strifes primarly after a relationship of trust with the clients.
A good cooperation often begins on the ocassion of legal proceedings, but should result in a reduction of the number of pending proceedings by means of a preventive approach.
Advices are often (figuratively) priceless, when they can prevent innecessary expenses. However, providing solid advices requires a thorough knowledge of the activities of the clients.
That is why specialized expertise is most efficient when there is a lasting cooperation. Besides this, Legalis is often consulted in the sectors of transportation law, company law and international private law in single cases. These interventions happen on request of a colleague or a legal expenses insurer. In some cases, the nature of the dispute can actually require a specific expertise of the concerning matter.
NEWS LEGALIS & WLN
Following the Council Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1912 of 4 December 2018, four ‘quick fixes’ were…
Because of the economic impact that the current pandemic and the government measures relating to…
The worldwide corona pandemic brings with it unseen scenes, also in the field of the…
WARWICK LEGAL NETWORK
Warwick Legal Network Limited | Camburgh House | 27 New Dover Road | Canterbury | Kent CT1 3DN | England
In strategic alliance with:
Find us in the Legal 500
- Licenciate in Laws KU Leuven 1987
- Graduate American studies KU Leuven 1988
- Since 1987 lawyer at the Bar of Limburg
- Since 2006 manager of Legalis advocaten BVBA
- Since 2008 holder of certificate of competence in national and international transportation of goods by road
- Since 2010 substitute judge in the Enterprise Court of Antwerp, section Hasselt.
- Masterclass Exportmanagement 2014-2015
- Since 2020 approved mediator in civil and commercial matters
- Licenciate in Laws RU Gent 1976
- Since 1976 lawyer at the Bar of Limburg
- Since 1979 included on the list of bankruptcy administrators
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill in the form below to request a consultation.